December 3, 2017 – Winter Classic State Championship
Winter Classic State Championship
Sunday, December 3, 2017 held @ The Galveston Island Convention Center
hosted by Cheer USA Championships
5600 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77551
Bids will be rewarded at this event
*Please Note: Event times may change due to add-ons. THE SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED TO THE SITE ON MONDAY BY NOON. A FINAL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED BY WEDNESDAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT DATE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY CHANGES ADDED OR DELETED ON THE SCHEDULE. If your fees are not Paid In Full you will not be listed on the schedule!
Coaches will receive performance schedules
- Doors Open @ 8:30AM
- ATM, is located on-site & across from the Convention Center @ the Kroger Food Store.
- CASH ONLY will be accepted for Tickets; ticket prices are: $15 Adult/Student; $10 Senior Citizens (Age 65 and Over) and Active Military with valid ID. (Kids 6 and under FREE). No broken wristbands will be accepted.
- Check with your Coach to see the performance schedule prior to competition.
- Visit our New! Exclusive Vendor on-site.
Register by September 1st to receive the Early Bird Discount Rate or the BOGA Deal Rate.
- Event Forms
- Event CC Authorization Form
- Event Team Waiver Release Form
- Spectator Fees
- Coaches Resources
- Coaches, Please note that ALL registration forms MUST be in office along with registration fees 1 week prior to Event Date! Individual and or Team participants will not be listed on the Performance Schedule if registration forms and payments are not in office Monday by 12:00 noon prior to Event Date.
- Other Information, your registration date determines your Registration Fees. Each participant pay each time he/she performs. Cheer USA Registration Fees are NON-Refundable; However, If a participant cancels “Regardless of Reason” the Registration Fee is NON-Refundable but, if a participant cancels from your registration you may replace that individual with another and use the registration fee of the canceled individual.
- Restrictions, No Food or Beverage can be brought into the Venue. Food & Beverage must be purchased from the Hosting Venue Concession Stands.
- Legality Verification, it is the coach’s responsibility to be current on all levels and safety guidelines. If you have any questions concerning any legality concerns. Please contact the office 1-2 weeks prior to the event. This will allow the Head Judge time to review the video or answer the concern.
- Music, bring 2 quality recorded CDs or an MP3 player, be sure to provide a representative to run your music at the music station. Every music system is different; therefore, Cheer USA strongly advise coaches to create routines that finish at least 5 seconds before the maximum time limit in an effort to avoid time limit penalties.
- Ability Level Changes, Due to the purchasing of Awards 3-4 weeks prior to each competition. Cheer USA Championships reserves the right to close registration 1 week prior to each event and, due to preparation of the schedule. A $200 per Division/Ability Level change will incur if team/individual/group/couples request change 1 week prior to any Regional Events.
- Type of Floor, The Main Event Floor is a Spring Floor.
- Warm-up Instruction, Coaches please arrive according to the Registration Check-in Time. This will allow you ample time to turn in paper work, pick up and distributed wristbands, etc. We need your help in assuring that the schedule goes in order and run on-time. Individuals, warm-up will be open 1 hour prior to the first individual performing. Individuals need to bring their own sound system. Teams will be allowed 4 or 5min to Stretch; 4 or 5min on Spring Tumble Strip; and 4 or 5min on Cheer Floor, unless otherwise noted.
- Spotter Policy, Please review the Spotter Policy.
Winter Classic State Championship